YouTube 1080P videos are so excellent that deliver higher quality, improved clarity and realisticness. Are you on fire for them, but upset about the unstable network and Irrelevant advertising？Why not download YouTube 1080P videos for offline collection and viewing?
In this post, we will introduce several YouTube 1080P downloaders to help you download YouTube video without losing quality.
The Best Way to Download YouTube 1080P videos on Mac/ Windows
Decent 1080P YouTube downloaders for desktop tend to equip with common features, like fast download speed, batch handling, etc. There are tons of programs out there claiming they support YouTube 1080P download, along with other cool stuff for videos.
We’ve tested a dozen YouTube 1080P downloaders on Mac/ Windows, and also chosen the easy-to-use yet powerful ones.
#1 iFunia Free YouTube Downloader (Mac)
Free YouTube Downloader for Mac, developed by iFunia, stands out among its kind because of the compact interface and remarkable performance. Besides helping you to download YouTube 1080P videos without losing quality, it possesses the following main features as well:
- Download 720P, 1080P, 2K, 4K and 8K (7680×4320px) videos from YouTube
- Support video download from VLIVE, Vine, Vimeo, Instagram, Dailymotion, and other 1000+ sites
- Download any video to MP4, WebM, and MP3
- Batch download multiple videos at a time
- Download YouTube playlists with one click
- Detect the copied URL from clipboard automatically
- Lossless download with high speed
You can use this YouTube 1080p downloader for Mac to effortlessly grab videos from YouTube and other sites. Check out the instructions below on how it works to download YouTube 1080p content on Mac.
Step 1. Install the software
Install iFunia Free YouTube Downloader on your Mac, and run it.
Download iFunia Free YouTube Downloader for Mac Now!
Step 2. Copy & paste the URL
Copy the URL of a 1080P or higher-quality video from YouTube, the URL will be automatically pasted to the software. When it comes to YouTube 1080P download for playlist, just add the playlist URL instead.
Step 3. Choose target output
From format profile, scroll down to select MP4- 1920×1080 as output format and video quality.
Finally, click the arrow-down icon, and the software will start working.
Tips to download YouTube 1080P videos in bulk:
- Click on “File” on the top menu bar.
- Choose “Input URLs” from the drop-down box.
- A small dialog pops out, and you can copy and paste multiple URLs now.
#2 Freemake Video Downloader (Windows)
It’s a pity that iFunia Free YouTube Downloader is not available on Windows, but luckily there is a YouTube downloader 1080P for Windows which is equally good. Freemake Video Downloader enables users to get 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p as well as 4K videos from supported sites. Please note that currently this software is only compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista, and there is no Mac version. The following are what it has to offer.
- Grabs HD 1080P and 4K videos from YouTube
- Download without quality loss
- Supports YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and tons of other sites
- Downloads playlists from YouTube
- Save multiple YouTube videos at once
- Download and install this YouTube 1080P downloader on your PC. Open it.
- Find a YouTube video that is in 1080P and copy the URL. To check if a video offers 1080P 60fps quality, just click the gear-like setting icon in the control bar and then click the “Quality” to see all the available options.
- Click the “Paste URL” button, and the link will be automatically added.
- Once the software finishes analyzing the URL, a settings window will appear. Select the 1080P HD and click on the “Download & Convert” button to get the YouTube 1080P video. You can also choose the destination folder to save your video file.
How to Download YouTube 1080P Videos on Mobile Phone?
#1 Vida+ (iPhone)
Vida+ is an-all-one video file manager that lets you download, convert and play videos. We can find very little introduction to Vida+ on the web. But according to my test, it indeed supports YouTube 1080P download on iPhone. I also tried some other software like QWE app. Most of them can’t choose the quality as 1080P.
- Download the application on App Store, and open it.
- Search the YouTube video that you wish to save in the search box, and play it.
- An information pop ups asking to download in what quality. Just choose FHD (1080)- 30fps.
- Go to “Download Queue” to check the process.
#2 TubeMate (Android)
TubeMate YouTube Downloader is a popular and accurate app to download YouTube 1080P videos on Android. It empowers you to search any YouTube videos via browser that comes integrated within the tool and save YouTube 1080P videos to SD card memory for enjoying them anywhere and anytime.
- Launch TubeMate Video Downloader on Android. (It’s not available on Google Play, thus you have to download the application from other safe download sites.)
- Search a YouTube video and play it.
- Tap the red “Download” icon from the right.
- You will see a list of format options. Select your favorite format and resolution.
- Tap the red “Download” icon once again to download YouTube videos 1080P.
How to Download 1080P YouTube Videos without Any Software?
1. Use Online Downloaders
Some web-based services can help you to download YouTube videos 1080P online without any software. They are handy and convenient to use, but slower and less formidable with no support for lossless download when compared with desktop software.
This free online service to download 1080P YouTube content couldn’t be easier to use. Available in 15 page languages including English and Spanish, it is able to get FHD content from YouTube and other video streaming sites such as Facebook and CollegeHumor. Apart from HD 1080P, it also allows users to download HD 720P, 480P and 360P videos (4K contents are not included).
It only takes a few simple steps to download YouTube 1080P videos online for free. Just:
- Go to onlinevideoconverter.com, and choose “Convert a video link” option.
- Copy a link from YouTube, and paste it to online YouTube 1080P downloader.
- Choose your desired format.
- Click “More Settings” > choose HD 1080P as the video quality.
- Click the orange “Start” button, and wait for the conversion.
- When it completed, click the blue “Download” button to download YouTube 1080P
- Support YouTube download 1080P
- Support more than 15 video sharing sites
- Save specific part of YouTube video
- Offer multi-language page
- A bit slow compared with desktop YouTube 1080P downloaders
- Can’t download YouTube 1080P playlist
- Don’t support batch download
- The highest output quality is 1080P, no 4K, 8K options
ClipConverter, according to its owner, is a YouTube to MP4 & MP3 converter. It does a good job of what it claims. You are able to download 4K 2160P, 2K 1440p, HD 1080P, and 720P music & movie videos from YouTube, Vimeo and so on. Plus, you can extract audio from online videos in MP3, M4A, and AAC. There is also a feature allowing you to upload and convert file, which, however, requires you to visit another site (cloudconvert.com).
- To get started, you need to paste the YouTube link in the “Video URL to Download” field and click the “Continue” button.
- Edit file name > select the video quality and file format for conversion.
- Click the “Start” button to download YouTube 1080P
- Download YouTube videos in 1080P, 4K and other quality levels
- Support major video-sharing sites
- Download selected part of YouTube video
- Support 21 languages on the page
- Annoying pop-ups
- Can’t deal with videos containing music
- No support for YouTube 1080p playlist download
- Can’t batch download videos at a time
2. Use Browser Extensions
There are Firefox add-ons and Opera extensions designed to download 1080P YouTube videos. With the aid of them, you don’t need to install any desktop software, nor do you need to copy and paste video URL. But Google Chrome doesn’t allow its users to download YouTube videos 1080P using extensions anymore.
#1 YouTube Video Downloader (Firefox)
This is a Full HD 1080P YouTube downloader add-on for Mozilla Firefox. It currently only deals with YouTube videos. Other sites with video contents offered are not supported. Unlike general YouTube download extensions that can only download videos in 720P or lower, this one supports 1080P and 4K. It also allows you to convert a video to audio straightway.
- Go to addons.mozilla.org and find the add-on named YouTube Video Downloader.
- Click the Add to Firefox button to get it installed. Its icon will appear on your Firefox toolbar.
- Open a 1080P YouTube video, and click the icon. You will be redirected to a page where you can find a list of quality levels and formats for you to choose from.
- Click the 1080P option to begin to download YouTube videos without losing quality.
- Perfectly support to download YouTube video 1080P
- Multiple formats for users to choose from
- Can download the video to audio file
- Can’t fetch video title, having to change and edit the file name
- Slow processing speed
- Can’t download multiple YouTube videos at a time
- No support for YouTube playlist download
#2 YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader (Opera)
It can grab YouTube videos with various qualities such as 1080P and 720P. Many browser extensions for Opera are not compatible with the latest YouTube layout, But YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader fully supports the new YouTube design and lets you download YouTube 1080P videos with audio.
- Add the extension to Opera. You will see its icon on the browser’s toolbar. Also, a download button will appear on any YouTube video page you opened.
- Click the button to open the dropdown menu listing available qualities and formats > select the 1080P option.
- Download YouTube video 1080P and wait for its end.
By opening the icon on the toolbar, you can visit the setting page where you can decide the formats to show in the dropdown menu and choose preferred video playback quality, among other things.
- Fully support downloading 1080P content
- Allows users to convert video MP3 file
- Various formats available
- Slow download speed
- Unable to batch download 1080P videos
- Unable to download YouTube playlist
Facts & Figures of YouTube 1080P Video
4 Mbps– An Internet speed of 4 Mbps or more is recommended for reliable 1080p streaming or downloading.
2009– In November of 2009, YouTube officially announced its support for 1080P HD videos.
5 Million– There are over 5 million YouTube channels to provided content in 1080P. The methods and tools recommended above can be used to grab videos from these channels.
2 Million– There are more than 2 million YouTube playlists providing collections of 1080P videos. You can use the professional software like iFunia Free YouTube Downloader to download YouTube 1080P playlist easily with just one click.
Just 2 Guyzis known as the oldest 1080P YouTube video and was uploaded in 2005, the same year when YouTube was founded. While the video now has a 1080P option, it isn’t real 1080P. It is upscaled. Don’t forget that YouTube didn’t support Full HD until the year of 2009.
It’s been more than 10 years since YouTube started supporting 1080P videos. The 1080P videos on YouTube cover all topics such as music, movies, comedies, pets, animals, technology, cooking, traveling, education, etc. In this article, we have done a round-up of the effective methods to help you easily download YouTube 1080P videos on various platforms.
Leave A Comment