Along with the launch of the newly redesigned website, iFunia has released a host of new multimedia products and software updates, including the upgraded Video Converter, YouTube Downloader, new DVD toolkit and more.
“We are excited to announce the launch of our redesigned website along with the release of our brand new product line,” said Alex Hudson, the project manager of iFunia. “We’ve developed 4 new software - DVD Ripper, DVD Creator, DVD Copy and Video Editor, and upgraded 3 existing products. The user interface of each software is now more consistent in style, easier to use, and smoother in operation with enhanced features and functionality.”
The company has put a lot of effort into product design, testing and final release over the past year, hoping to bring a new experience to its users.
1. iFunia Video Converter - a 3-in-1 media converter
2. iFunia YouTube Downloader - download online video and audio in high quality
3. iFunia DVD Ripper - Rip, decrypt and convert DVD without losing quality.
4. iFunia DVD Creator - create a playable DVD with DVD menu
5. iFunia DVD Copy - designed for 1:1 DVD copy
6. iFunia Video Editor - an easy-to-use video editor for beginners
7. iFunia Media Player - a powerful video player with pro feature
All products now have support for both Windows and Mac platforms. Users can download a free trial version or purchase a registered version at iFunia’s official website.
Currently all programs are one-time payments with lifetime free upgrades and technical support. For more detailed info, please visit https://www.ifunia.com/store.html.
iFunia is a world-class software company dedicated to providing consumers with intuitive and innovative multimedia products. Since 2009, iFunia has been providing affordable and quality software for millions of users in more than 160 countries, enabling everyone to easily manage media files. For more information about iFunia, please visit https://www.ifunia.com/.
Cheryl has been writing tutorials, reviews, and how-to articles on consumer apps since 2016. She specializes in multimedia products and is always testing on Mac, PC, and various devices.