Yoga is one of the most popular exercises across the whole world, it is good for health and can be performed indoor. Even without going to yoga schools or classes, you can do yoga by following yoga videos. But where to watch and how to free download yoga videos? This is the topic for today.
Speaking of video resources, we should never miss YouTube, regarding yoga learning, besides YouTube, we will introduce several others best websites to watch trending yoga videos for beginners, for kids, etc., also guide you to free download yoga with ease.
- Best Websites to Watch Yoga Videos for Beginners, Kids, Weight Loss
- How to Free Download Yoga Videos?
- Best Yoga Videos for Beginners/Weight Loss/Kids…in 2020
Best Websites to Watch Yoga Videos
As the largest and most popular video-sharing platform, YouTube is also loved by yoga people. It provides a great place for yoga teachers and yoga students to exchange online. There are various types of yoga videos available, and they are marked with different tags for quick search. Those yoga YouTube influencers’ i.e. those yoga expert’s Yoga videos will be placed on the top basing on their popularity and authority in this field. Therefore, you won’t miss any bit of excellent yoga tutorials.
The greatest part of YouTube yoga videos is that, some of them are free to watch and even for free download.
Instagram is a great platform to share our life in terms of photo and video, you can find yoga videos here too. Though most of the yoga videos on Instagram are short, they are funny, creative and very challenging. If you are eager to try something new in yoga, try Instagram.
Same as YouTube, Vimeo is also a platform to share videos but enjoys a higher popularity among users who host private videos for non-business purposes. There is no ad interrupting your Yoga learning and you will get constructive feedbacks from other users. However, if you want a professional and systematic yoga tutorial, find an expert on Vimeo.
Another platform to explore yoga is DailyMotion, though the quantity and variety of DailyMotion yoga videos cannot match those on YouTube or Vimeo, it provides high quality yoga videos and fast streaming.
5. Yoga Journal
Yoga Journal is the most famous website to share yoga knowledge, it gathers all information about yoga, like Yoga news, articles of yoga poses, yoga video tutorial, meditation, gears, etc. For both beginners and advanced yogis, you can watch yoga videos on this website for free, but your yoga learning will be interrupted by the ads. Its Ad-free subscription is priced at $3.99/Month with a 30-Day free trial.
Glo offers yoga classes online, you can find many excellent yoga teachers here and follow their classes to build a healthy mind and body. All the yoga videos are divided into different courses, programs, they are ad-free and high quality, but you will have to subscribe with a price $18/Month, the free trial is for 15 days.
Another online Yoga classroom for yoga lovers across the whole world, you can find all kinds of yoga videos here, including Ashtanga, Hatha, Restorative, Vinyasa, Kundalini and Prenatal, they are divided into 4 difficulty levels: Beginner, Moderate, Intermediate, Advanced. One main reason that Alomoves gets popular lies in that, it offers and designs yoga classes to meet a specific requirement from yoga lovers, like for better sleep, energy boost, building balance, etc. To get full access to all the yoga videos, you need to subscribe with $20/Month, with a 14-day free trial.
How to Free Download Yoga Videos?
If you want to watch yoga videos offline to fully focus on your yoga trainings, you will need to download the yoga videos. Is there any free solution to download yoga videos? Yes, we have.
Free Download Yoga Videos on Mac
To free download yoga videos on Mac, you are recommended to use iFunia YouTube Downloader, it is a mac program to download videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo and other 1000+ websites. That’s to say, you can use media tool to save online Yoga videos to your device for offline watching.
Main Features of iFunia YouTube Downloader for Mac
- Download yoga or online videos from YouTube and 1000+ websites;
- Support 2K, 4K, 8K HD videos;
- Export online videos as MP4, Webm and MP3;
- Choose video quality;
- Batch download;
- Fast download;
How to Free Download Yoga Videos on Mac?
- Download and install iFunia YouTube Downloader to your Mac;
- Run the program, copy the yoga video URL from YouTube, DailyMotion, the URL will be auto copied to iFunia;
- Once the URLs are analyzed and ready for download, choose output as MP4, Webm or MP3, also select a video quality;
- Choose output folder if needed, go to File>Output Folder>Change;
- Click the Download icon (down arrow) to start free downloading yoga videos online.
Free Download Yoga Videos on Windows
To free download yoga videos on Windows PC, Winx YouTube Downloader is worth a try. It is a Windows program designed to download online videos from YouTube and other 300+ websites. Also, you are allowed to grab picture from videos easily with this program.
Main Features of Winx YouTube Downloader
- Download yoga or other videos from YouTube and other 300+ websites;
- Batch download;
- Support 4k and 8k yoga video download;
- Export yoga videos as FLV, Webm, MP4 format;
- Grab picture from video;
How to Free Download Yoga Videos on Windows?
- Download and install Winx YouTube Downloader;
- Copy yoga video URL from YouTube or other websites;
- Click Add URL, paste the URL into URL box and click Analyze;
- Then choose video quality and select the video output format;
- Once ready, click Download Now to save yoga videos to Windows PC for offline watching.
Best Yoga Videos for Beginners/Weight Loss/Kids…in 2020
Here is a list of best yoga videos from YouTube, they are tailored for yoga beginners, for kids, or for specific groups who want to lose weight……
Best Yoga Videos for Beginners
1) 15 Min Daily Yoga Routine for Beginners uploaded by Fit Tuber
2) 10 Min Morning Yoga Stretch for Beginners-Energy Boost uploaded by Yoga with Kassandra
3) Yoga for Complete Beginners-20 Minute Home Yoga Workout! Uploaded by Yoga with Adriene
4) 10 Minute Morning Yoga for Beginners uploaded by SarahBethYoga
Best Yoga Videos for Weight Loss
1) 12 Easy Yoga Poses for Obesity & Weight Loss uploaded by Swami Ramdev
2) Yoga Weight Loss Challenge! 20 Minute Fat Burning Yoga Workout Beginners & Intermediate uploaded by PsycheTruth
3) Yoga For Weight Loss-Healthy Energy Flow uploaded by Yoga with Adriene
Best Yoga Videos for Kids
1) At Home Yoga for Kids w/Paw Patrol, Bubble Guppies & Team Umizoomi uploaded by Nick Jr.
2) Spooky Halloween Kids Yoga! Uploaded by Cosmic Kids Yoga
3) Yoga for Kids uploaded by STORYHIVE
4) Yoga for Kids with Alissa Kepas uploaded by Alo Yoga
You don’t have to subscribe and pay for an online free yoga class any more, just free download those yoga videos from YouTube or other platforms with a YouTube downloader, it will quite easy and delightful to learning yoga offline.
Leave A Comment