"There's a movie I want to download, and the only place I can is from YouTube unless I pay for a torrent account which I'm not willing to do. I have a program called "YouTube Downloader app" and it doesn't seem to want to work with the videos that I need. Is there a better program that I can use to download videos from YouTube to AVI format for my PowerPoint presentation?"
It seems like everyone these days is downloading, watching, and sharing videos from video-sharing sites like YouTube and Google Video. YouTube download AVI has become one of the most searched words on Google. Whether you want to watch the video on your iPad while working out, insert it into a PowerPoint presentation to add some spice, or simply download a video before it’s removed, you can always get the best result with by using YouTube to AVI downloader software. You can use such software applications on your Mac or PC. How does it work? Check out the steps and details below.
Download YouTube to AVI on Mac
If you are a PC user, you can just read on because I will also talk about PC in the following part of the article.
1. Download iFunia YouTube Downloader Mac and install it. This Mac app allows you to download videos and video playlists to various formats (including AVI) from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram and 1000+ other sites.
2. To download YouTube AVI, you first need to go to YouTube and search your favorite video. Drag the video thumbnail and drop it to the app’s interface. If you are a fan of copy-and-paste, you can choose to copy the video URL, and the app will automatically paste it at the URL box. If you’d like to download multiple videos at the same time, you can add all the URLs to the download list.
3. At the Format field, there is a dropdown menu listing all the available formats. Select the output format as AVI or other format you need. Since the iFunia YouTube Downloader Mac allows users to download videos in 720p, 1080p or higher, you can choose the video quality you need. Make sure you choose what you need and then click the download button which is an arrow down icon↓ . This is how to download YouTube AVI on Mac. It only takes a few clicks.
Download YouTube to AVI on PC
For Windows users, I recommend aTube Catcher which works the same way as YouTube Downloader Mac.
1. Install aTube Catcher on your computer.
2. Copy video URL and paste it at the URL field of the software application.
3. Go out the Save To field and choose the output format as AVI. You can also choose the video quality. After you click the Download button, the download YouTube download AVI will start. You can see the progress to download videos from YouTube to AVI on the software’s main interface.
No matter you use Mac or PC, you can easily download YouTube to AVI to your computer. By watching videos and movies offline, you don’t have to wait for the buffering which is almost inevitable when you watch videos online. If you are not happy with the ads that play before YouTube videos, saving videos for offline viewing can also help you get rid of the annoying ads. What’s your thoughts on this article? Do you find it useful?