Free Download YouTube Video to The New iPad
The New iPad is a great tablet for watching videos. lots of people like to watch YouTube Video on online via The New iPad. But if you have no wifi, or want to backup the YouTube Video to The New iPad, and watch YouTube video anywhere anytime. I think you must download YouTube Video to The New iPad for play back.
To play YouTube videos on The New iPad, there are three basic steps you have to do:
1) Free download YouTube videos for The New iPad.
2) Convert YouTube video to The New iPad compatible video format.
3) Transfer YouTube video to The New iPad for watching.
Tools Required: iFunia YouTube Converter for Mac – an all in one YouTube video downloader and converter that downloads YouTube videos and converts them to the appropriate format for playing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, etc. Let's take a look at how it performs:
Part 1. Free download YouTube videos for The New iPad
1. Copy the URL of YouTube video.
2. Click "YouTube Add URL" button to add YouTube video URLs.
3. Click Download to start downloading the added YouTube videos for The New iPad.
Part 2. Convert YouTube videos to The New iPad-ready format
1. Click the "Gear" button at the right side and change the output format you like from the "Convert to" drop-down menu list.
2. Specify a directory to save the YouTube video files.
3. Click the "Convert" button to convert YouTube videos to The New iPad. Done!
Part 3. Transfer YouTube videos to The New iPad on Mac LionRun iTunes and connect The New iPad to your Computer or Mac, After iTunes start synchronizing, you could Select File > Preferences and Choose the iPad tab, and "Video", Select the folder where your video is stored, and press OK.