Kindle Fire is a good Android Tablet, we can read e-books and watch movies on Kindle Fire, but it's a little sparse when you first take the device out of the box and power it on. There are no books to read, no music, movies and not very many apps. For YouTube fans, here is the step-by-step article shows how to free download YouTube movies for enjoy on your Kindle Fire.
Option 1: Free Download YouTube videos to desktop
First, I'd like to intro you a free tool- Free YouTube
Downloader for Mac Lion which can help you download the YouTube video by just three simple steps on
1. Copy the URL of YouTube video.
2. Click "YouTube Add URL" button to add YouTube video URLs.
3. Download and Save downloaded YouTube video to the Desktop.
Option 2: Import the YouTube Video to Kindle Fire for Playback.
The Kindle Fire supports audio and video in AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV, MP4 etc formats, so if you want to import YouTube videos to Kindle Fire for playback, you should convert YouTube videos to Kindle Fire supported video format first. iFunia YouTube Converter for Mac allows you to download and convert YouTube videos to Kindle Fire and also extract audio from YouTube videos to MP3, AAC, WAV etc for importing to Kindle Fire for Playing on Mac(10.5-10.7 Lion).
Simple steps to help you import the YouTube video to Kindle Fire for playing:
1. Download YouTube Converter for Mac on your Mac, install and run it.
2. Visit youtube.com and open the YouTube videos you are going to download. Copy the URL of each video. Click " Add URL" button to add YouTube video URLs.
3. Click the "Gear" button at the right side and change the output format you
like from the "Convert to" drop-down menu list and click "Convert" button.
4. Connect the Kindle Fire with Mac computer using the USB cable; import the converted YouTube video from the Open folder to the Kindle Fire.
What's the Next?Download the YouTube to Kindle Fire Downloader and Converter to have a try by yourself now!