iFunia PDF Image Extract for Mac V 2.2.0
Extract images from Adobe PDF files and save them as image formats
iFunia PDF Image Extract for Mac is a Mac image extractor that can be used for extraction of the raster images from single or multiple PDF files, and saving them to a disk, or converting them to numerous graphic formats including JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and PBM. Mac PDF to image conversion became an easy two-step process with PDF Image Extract. Just select your file and choose the format options then convert.
Note: You can also use iFunia PDF2Image for Mac to convert PDF into images in a page by page way.
iFunia PDF Image Extract for Mac Overview:
- NEW! Convert PDF files into the most often used image formats - JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and PBM.
- NEW! Convert and extract PBM images from PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Fax compatible TIFF files.
- Ideal for web-site graphics.
- PDF file and image information display.
- NEW! Batch PDF to image conversion at high speed.
- Convert entire document or only a specific page range.
- Support drag and drop of PDF files for conversion.
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software.
- NEW! Run it well on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Free upgrade in the future for registered users.
I'm using PDF Image Extract for some days now. After the first 24 hours of use, I was very impressed with the ease of use of this program. It saved me a lot of time and money. What's more, it works fine! - Jodie Graham,USA.