iFunia MOD Converter for Mac V 4.0.0
Convert TOD and MOD to AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, FLV, DivX, MP3, M4A, etc.
iFunia MOD Converter for Mac helps you easily convert MOD and TOD files generated by JVC, Sony, Canon or Panasonic digital camcorders to QuickTime, as well as other popular video formats including AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPG, FLV, WMV, etc. The results can be played on most Apple hardware, and edited in iMovie, Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
Other features of this MOD Converter for Mac include customizable format settings, and trimming and cropping tools. You can also run batch conversions, and add subtitles or company logos to clips.
- Key Features
iFunia MOD Converter for Mac Overview:
- Fully supports iPhone 5 and Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Convert MOD/ TOD to MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, 3Gp, WebM video and more.
- NEW! Convert 2D MOD/TOD video to other formats in 3D.
- Convert MOD/TOD to HD H.264, HD MPEG-4, HD MOV, HD MKV, HD MPEG2, HD ASF, HD AVI, HD WMV, etc.
- Convert MOD/TOD for iPad, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, iPod touch, etc.
- Convert MOD and TOD to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF and more audio formats.
- Convert MOD/TOD for movie editors like iMovie' 11, Final Cut Pro X, iDVD, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Avid, FCE, etc.
- Edit video with special effects built into MOD converter for Mac.
- Merge multiple video clips into one video.
- Crop video to remove video sides.
- Trim video clips to keep your favorite parts.
- NEW! Add external subtitles in .srt format into your videos or select from the originals.
- NEW! Rotate and Flip video clips with one mouse click.
- Deinterlacing an interlaced video to the progressive one to avoid mosaic.
- Add watermark to video.
- Save time with batch and fast speed of video conversion.
- And more...
This MOD converter for Mac sports an easy to use interface with fast and reliable converting. Now I can convert and put DV videos to my PSP with ease. Great for PSP users since this is quite an easy program to use. - Steve Pestell, UK