iFunia MKV Converter for Mac V 4.2.0
Best MKV Converter to Convert MKV to AVI, MP4, WMV, HD Video with Top Result
iFunia MKV Converter for Mac provides the easiest way for Mac users to convert MKV video for Mac and enjoy it on portable players. Supported video formats including MKV to AVI Mac, MKV to MOV Mac, MKV to M4V Mac, MKV to MP4 Mac, MKV to HD Video etc. Except from converting MKV to video, it also can extract audio from MKV video and convert MKV to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc. on Mac.
With the best MKV Converter Mac OS X software, you can also convert MKV to the proper formats playable on iPad, PS3, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, iPod touch, and other portable players. For those who would like to make stylish video from MKV video, this MKV Video converter for Mac also bring you flexible editing functions like file trimming, video cropping, effect adjusting and watermark inserting, etc.
Note: If you are using Windows, please go to iFunia MKV Converter for Windows
- Key Features
iFunia MKV Converter for Mac Overview:
- NEW! Convert 2D MKV video to other formats in 3D.
- Optimized presets to fit iPad Air and iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C.
- Fully supports Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Convert MKV to AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, 3GP, WebM, DivX, etc.
- Get MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC or M4A music file from MKV files.
- Convert MKV files for iPod, iPhone, PSP, kindle fire, and other portable players etc.
- Select any available, wanted subtitle and audio track for output files.
- Merge several chapters of video into one file.
- Trim, crop MKV files to customize output video.
- Adjust the video Brightness, Contrast to better your videos with special effects.
- Watermarking with image, and text
- NEW! Add external subtitles in .srt format into your videos or select from the originals.
- NEW! Rotate and Flip video clips with one mouse click.
- Deinterlacing an interlaced video to the progressive one to avoid mosaic.
- Save time with batch and fast speed of video conversion.
- And more...
I came across you site and tried you product iFunia MKV Converter for Mac, found it is really more stable and multifunctional than other video converter programs. - Ben Larry, Australia.