8 Great Free iPod Touch Games
Why should you put a dent in your wallet when there are so many great free games out there for the iPod Touch? There are tons of games for the devices, but the vast majority of them cost money, so we’ve sorted through and located 8 totally free ones for you to throw on your gadgets and entertain yourself throughout the day.
The hardest part is finding free iPod Touch games on the Internet to download. If you search on the Internet for sites where you can download free ipod touch games, your search may lead you to nowhere. Anyway, here is a good article to do it.
Published by: Path Tracks
– This game uses the iPhone and iPod Touch accelerometer to control the descent of a starship,
aiming to land your shuttle safely on a platform on the moon.
Click here to download free iPod Touch games - Crash Landing
Published by: Mauvila
– A fast-paced game of bomb diffusing that helps you practice your dexterity and frazzles your nerves
as bombs explode.
Published by: Frotz
– An interface for playing text-based adventure games that harken back to games like Zork, Bard's
Tale and Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy from the 1980's.
Tap Tap Revenge
Published by: Tapulous
– The perfect free game for all of the Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution fans who need a fix
whenever they are away from home.
Published by: ByteClub, LLC
– A multiplayer online game that requires you to unscramble words by clicking on tiles that appear
on the screen. You earn points for guessing the words correctly.
Published by: iPlayful
– Imagine your fingers are hammers. And there are moles popping up from their holes and teasing
you… You have 60 seconds to tap as much moles as you can. What’s your highest score?
Published by: CleverMedia
– Click on any blank spot to set its number, then click on the number you wish to use. Red numbers
show you where conflicts are.
Stunt Car 3D
Published by: Balazs Vagvolgyi
– Cart racing game with physics and 3D vector graphics. The name suggests that it differs from other
racing games in that here you need to drive on elevated ramps instead of a highway.