Mobile videographers just got a whole lot more powerful. Apple has released their version of iMovie into the App Store. The new App is $4.99 and requires an iPhone 4. With iMovie, you can make beautiful HD movies anywhere, the fun, feature-rich video editing app for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web -- without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child's birthday party and send it to your parents -- while the party is in full swing. With iMovie for iPhone, you can start several projects and finish them whenever you want and wherever you are.
Can we copy iPhone 4 iMovies over to iPad?
iMovie is exclusively available for iPhone 4 and will not work on iPad,
but Can you copy your iPhone 4 iMovies over to your iPad? Yes, you sure can. In a recent iMovie for
iPhone review there was a questioned posed as to whether this was possible or not. It is definitely
possible and here’s how.
How to copy iPhone 4 iMovies to iPad?
When you use the iPhone 4 to make an iMovie – it can eventually take up a lot of space, so you might want to consider transferring those movies over to your iPad in order to save space on your phone. To copy your iPhone 4 iMovies to your iPad you use the iPad camera connection kit. To the iPad, the iPhone appears as if it were just a camera. Here is what you will need to do:
- 1. Attach the USB Camera Connector to your iPad
- 2. Plug the iPhone’s USB cable into the iPhone dock connector port
- 3. Connect the other end of the iPhone USB cable into the camera connector
- 4. The iPad’s photo app will launch
- 5. The movies you have created on your iPhone and exported to your iPhone photo app are available for export
- 6. Tap the movies you want to transfer to your iPad and then tap the Transfer button in the upper-right corner of your screen
Now your iPhone 4 iMovies will copy over to the iPad and you can enjoy them on a much larger screen!