Home> Products> iFunia DVD Creator for Mac
iFunia DVD Creator for Mac V 3.0.0
Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Create DVD from Any Video
DVD Creator for Mac burns all sorts of videos to DVD, be it those downloaded from the Internet, recorded from camcorders, or created by iPhone 4S. The supported containers vary:
- Supports all popular video formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, FLV, etc.
- Burns HD video like MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV, HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4), etc.
- Transfers home videos shot by all types of cameras and camcorders to DVD.
- Creates DVD movies from your favorite videos shot by iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, other smart-phones and DVs.
- With a built-in Media Browser you can directly load media files from iTunes, camera, movies, and you own users library.
Personalize Your DVD with Free DVD Menu Templates
Rich variety of stylish free DVD templates featured in Nature, Holiday, Cartoon, etc are available to suit any mood and any occasion.
- Diversified and fabulous different styles like holiday, vacation, standard, cartoon, and more.
- Customizes the thumbnails, buttons, frames, and text of your DVD menu.
- You are allowed to freely compose menu text contents and set your preferred styles of font, color, and size.
- Burn DVD with no menu.
- Pick and attach your favorite audio tracks to the video and optionally adjusting audio volume of the output video.
Touch Up Your Videos with The Built-in Editor
DVD Creator also offers some necessary editing functions to meet your needs, such as cropping, trimming, adding effects and watermarks, and rotating the added movies, videos, and TV shows as you preferred.
- Real-time-preview videos while editing to ensure the effects.
- Rotates, crops, and trims video files to remove letterboxing.
- Adjusts video brightness, contrast, and other special effects for a better visual experience.
- Add different language subtitle files to your DVD movie.
- Set video thumbnails for the DVD menu from video clips or frames.
- Adds image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours.
- Allows you to remove interlacing artifact using deinterlacing filter.
Preview DVD Videos Before Burning
After adding the video sources, users can preview them with the built-in player. During this process, users can select the most suitable aspect ratio for better viewing on TV.
- Preview your DVD project before burning with a built-in player to ensure all goes as you want.
- Select the most suitable aspect ratio for better viewing on your TV; pick 4:3 for a regular TV or choose 16:9 for a wide screen TV.
- 100% reappear the original video quality: Keep the same video quality as it will be when the files are played on TVs.
Fast Burn Your DVDs to Share with Family and Friends
The support for multithreading means iFunia DVD Creator for Mac processes files at maximum speeds, getting your conversion and burning tasks done in no time. Once you finished DVD making, you can burn it to share your masterpiece with your family and friends.
- Output formats include: DVDs, ISO File, and DVD Folder.
- Works with single-layer DVD5 or double-layer DVD9 writable discs.
- NTSC or PAL supported
- Set more parameters to create the perfect DVD: video/audio quality, bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, sample rate, etc.
- Easy to set the DVD burning speed.
- Supports multithreading to accelerate the burning process.
- Loads files in batch, so you can burn several video files at one time.
- Progress bars clearly show you the DVD burning progress.