This is the step by step guide for iFunia DVD Ripper for Mac. Follow the steps to learn how to rip DVDs to Apple devices, Apple Software, Game Console, Mobile Phone, Portable Video Player, and other popular video and audio formats on Mac OS X.
Reference of iFunia DVD Ripper for Mac:
Source: DVD-Video, DVD Folder
Output SD Video Formats: *.3gp, *.avi, *.dv, *.flv, *f4v, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.dvr, *mjpg, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.m2v, *.mpa, *.mp4, *.h264, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.wmv, etc.
Output HD Video Formats: *.m2ts, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.mts, *.avi, *.mpg, *mpeg, *.mp4, *.ts, *.mov, *.vob, *.xwmv.
Output Audio formats: *.aac, *.m4a, *.ac3, *.mp3, *.wma, *.wav, *.ogg, *.aiff, *.flac, *.amr, *.mka, *.mp2, *.au.
Supported Devices:The new iPad, iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone, iPhone 4S, Apple TV, Amazon Kindle Fire, Zune, PSP, PS3, Cell Phone, Creative Zen, iRiver, Archos, Sony, MP4 player and MP3 player and more...
Free download and install iFunia DVD Ripper for Mac
To install it, simply mount the .dmg archive by double-clicking it, and copy the application to your applications folder (or wherever you want).
1. Free download iFunia DVD Ripper for Mac. Launch the program, and then import DVD movies (supports commercial DVD movies and homemade DVDs) by Drag & drop or clicking the "Add DVD" button.
2. Click the "Output Format" drop-down menu to choose an output format that you desired.
3. Click the "Destination" button to specify destination folder for saving output files.
4. Hit the "Start" button to start ripping, you can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
1. Trim: Easily trim a clip by dragging the slider below the screen to set the start time and the finish time.
2. Crop: click the Crop button to crop the video of the current title or chapter. You can specify an area either by dragging the frame around the video or setting the crop values: Left, Width, Top, and Height. You can also select an output aspect ratio and the available options are: 16:9, 4:3 or Keep Original.
3. Adjust effect: Click the Effect button and drag each effect adjustment slider to set the video brightness, contrast, and add more effects to your videos.
4. Watermark: Click on Watermark and either load picture or input word as your personal watermark.
5. Deinterlacing an interlaced video: In some cases, videos may have that interlace effects and to avoid mosaic in interlaced videos, you can use the deinterlace function in the "deinterlace' tab.
Tip1: Merge output videos into one file
(1): A DVD may have multiple titles and each title contains one or more chapters. Before converting, you can merge the DVDs as one by click on the DVD titles you'd like to merge to 1 single file, then click 'Merge' button and uncheck the former separate files if you just need the single merged video file.
Tip 2: Select DVD Subtitle/Audio Track
(2): Regular DVD movies usually have DVD subtitles and audio tracks such as English, French, German, etc. After a DVD movie is loaded, you can select any available DVD Audio Track and Subtitle to convert.
Tip 3: Preview and take snapshot
You can preview the each video and capture pictures in the Preview window. The five buttons from left to right are: Play button, Pause button, Stop button, Snapshot button, and Snapshot open button. To preview the whole movie, just click the Play button. If you want to take some images from the movie for future use, just click button Snapshot to take a snapshot. Hit the Snapshot open button to get the images from the folder you set from your Mac.
Tip 4: Set output video and audio parameters
Detailed video and audio settings are provided by this Video Converter for Mac for you to adjust, such as video Codec, Frame Rate, Resolution, Quality, Bitrate and audio Codec, Quality, Bitrate, Sample Rate, Channel etc.