Information about AVCHD, its video formats, playback, and tips and tutorials.
There are so many HD camcorders to shoot a movies. But of course they all save HD video in their own format, which can cause problems down the road - for example if you find that YouTube doesn't support the file format of the AVCHD video you want to upload. Learn more about how to prepare your holiday AVCHD video for YouTube.
- AVCHD: Understanding the AVCHD Video Format
- The difference between AVCHD and AVCHD LiteHot
- AVCHD Essentials: play, edit and convert AVCHD video on Mac
- Choosing between SD and HD Camcorder
- iFunia HD Video Converter for Mac Review
- Difference between Camera and Digital Camcorder
- How to Convert/Edit Nikon D3200 Videos on iMovie, FCP Freely New
- Import Videos from Canon Vixia HF M30 to iPad
- Burn Panasonic HDC-TM700 1080/60p MTS to DVD with iDVD on Mac
- Import Panasonic TM700 1080p MTS videos to FCP
- View 1080p videos on iPad from your Canon DSLR
- Import non – iOS Camcorder videos into iMovie
- Editing AVCHD video on Mac
- Top 10 best Camcorders
- Get AVCHD files off HD camcorder to Mac
- Play AVCHD video on Mac OS
- De-interlace video from Panasonic HDC-TM700 to remove flicker-linesNew
- How to Convert Canon HV30 1080i HDV to MOV for Editing in iMovie
- How to Burn Canon Video to DVD on Mac
- How to play and edit Canon FS and Canon DC series videos on Mac
- Import and edit Canon FS10 MOD Files to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert AVCHD M2TS to AVI on Mac
- Convert AVCHD video to portable files on Mac
- Play and edit Canon Vixia HF series videos on iPad
- How to convert Canon MTS/M2TS on Mac?
- How to convert AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iPad on Mac?
- Prepare your AVCHD video for YouTube™
- Transfer Canon VIXIA camcorder video to Mac